No personal information that you provide directly to DoorCountyNavigator.com via our email sign-up will be shared with, sold to, or provided to any other individual, company or organization. We respect your privacy and appreciate your interest in DoorCountyNavigator.com.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
All content on this website is copyrighted, 2008 and beyond, by DoorCountyNavigator.com, an LLC. In addition, all content in the videos (images, audio, music, voiceover, all components) whether taken together as a whole or separately are copyrighted by DoorCountyNavigator.com, an LLC, and may not be used for any purpose by any person, entity, company, organization or individual for any reason anywhere without explicit written permission from DoorCountyNavigator.com. Any copying, posting, redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents on this website in any form is prohibited. No one may transmit any or part of the content or store it on any other website or in any other form of electronic retrieval system, or in any printed form, without specific written permission from DoorCountyNavigator.com. All rights reserved by DoorCountyNavigator.com.
Thank you for using DoorCountyNavigator.com! We appreciate it!
1. COPYRIGHTS. All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, and the selection and arrangement of such content is the exclusive property of Door County Navigator.com or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are the unregistered Trademarks of Door County Navigator.com and of its licensors. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
3. USE OF SITE. You may use or download material displayed on this Site for noncommercial, personal use only. If you download material, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, post, or otherwise use the content of this Site for public or commercial purposes without Door County Navigator.com's written permission. Door County Navigator.com reserves the right to refuse access to the site if it believes that your conduct violates these Terms.
4. SITE CONTENT. The reviews published on this site and recommendations provided through use of this site represent the opinions of the reviewers based upon their use of, and/or inspection of the service(s) reviewed or recommended. PHONE NUMBERS, ADDRESSES, AND OTHER FACTUAL INFORMATION WERE CORRECT TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE WHEN PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE; ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES MAY NOT BE REFLECTED.
5. USER FORUM. A. As a User, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of posting those communications.
Door County Navigator.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of material posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. User acknowledges that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at User's own risk.
(1) Use the facilities for any purpose in violation of local, state, or national laws of any country.
(2) Post material that is copyrighted, unless User is the copyright owner or has the permission of the copyright owner to post it.
(3) Post material that reveals trade secrets, unless User owns them or has the permission of the copyright owner.
(4) Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
(5) Post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another User or any other person or entity.
(6) Post sexually-explicit images.
(7) Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
(8) Post comments that are not related to the topic.
(9) Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
(10) Impersonate another person.
C. By posting communications, User grants:
(1) To DoorCountyNavigator.com: A royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display those communications alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed and sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
(2) To other Users: The right to access, view, store, and reproduce the communications for personal use.
6. DISCLAIMER. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR PROVIDED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL DOOR COUNTY NAVIGATOR.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. .
7. APPLICABLE LAW. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of Illinois.