- New restaurant in Egg Harbor to open: Serendipity Restaurant is planning to open this season where Trio used to be, at County 42 and E!
- Door County Lighthouse Inn is closed, has been purchased and is being moved to up behind hte Lull Abi Inn. The town will be buildign a library complex on its old loccation.
- Lull Abi Inn in Egg Harbor has been sold. New owner will keep it all going! Happy retirment, Bruce!
- Harbor View Resort in Ephraim has been sold and will be turned into individiual condos. Not open in 2017.
- Village of Ephraim "Streetscape" project update.
- West Waterfront Development Update in Strugeon Bay
- Door County Road Teams Prep for Winter, according to Door County Daily News article.
- Santa Fe Shop in Fish Creek to closed. Not reopening in Door County.
- Eagle Tower Destruction scehdule, Green Bay Gazette story.
- Missouri Team wins Death's Door BBQ - as reported by Green Bay Gazette
- Second Story Restaurant above Ephraim Shores Resort, in Ephraim, not reopening in 2016.
- Arroyo Bay Grill changes name to Fish Creek Grill - same menu and owners, but they added more American dished too.
- DoorCountyNavigator.com is making it easier for all of our users with a new interface and menuing system! Rolling out in phases, check the new Lodging, Acticities, Shopping and Dining pages and all major category pages! New interface coming mid-September!!
- The Hillside Inn of Ephraim is open again! Magnificent inn! Read our review!
- "Remembering Peninsula State Park’s Olden Days With Janet and Alvin “Itsie” Krause"an interesting article by the Peninsula Pulse
- Lakeshore Adventuresoffers kayaking, snorleking, charter fishing, diving and now zip lining too!
- Door County Candy gets covereage in National Publication. Way to go Terry!