Door County Wisconsin has 300 miles of coastline, and with 11 lighthouses, has one of the highest concentration of lighthouses of any county in the country! This is Door County at its best!
Some very beautiful lights are in Door County, and all have a fascinating history that you can learn about right here, on the Door County Lighthouses walks that take place every May or June, and from in-person tours you can take of some of the lights and homes that housed the families in the late 1800's who ran the lights and saved lots of lives. Door County has some of the most lights of any county in the country!
Enjoy the rich history of the lighthouses of Door County Wi, and the many islands that surround the peninsula (there are almost 40!). Water, water everywhere is absolutely true about Door County. And its history of shipping, logging and fishing made lighthouses a necessity - the beacons in the night for captains to guide their ships safely in the Lake and Green Bay waters of the peninsula.
Baileys Harbor Lighthouse Info
Cana Island Lighthouse Info
- Cana Island Lighthouse Information 1
- Cana Island Lighthouse Information 2
- Cana Island Lighthouse Info 3
Chambers Island Lighthouse Info
Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Info
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Website
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Info 2
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Info 3
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Info 4
Pilot Island Lighthouse Info
Plum Island Range Lights Info
Pottawatomie (Rock Island) Lighthouse Info
Sturgeon Bay Lighthouse Info
Sherwood Point Lighthouse Info
General Door County Lighthouse Information
- Door County Maritime Museum Lighthouse Information (clickable map - no pictures)
- Great Collection of Photos of Door County Lighthouses (no text or history)
Also check for the annual Lighthouse Tour weekend - check DoorCountyNavigator.com's Calendar of Events for May and June.
Also check with Door County Trolley for lighthouse tours aboard a beautiful trolley.