It's easy and simple to play our Scavenger Hunt game. Answers can be found throughout our website to the questions in the game. Links are provided in the question to the spot where you can find the answers. It's all about Door County!
Here's how to play:
- Enter your full name and email address in the opening screen and press start.
NOTE: Enter a correct email address or your entry will not be complete.
- Read the question for the clue to the answer.
- Click the link in the question. The link will open in a new tab or window in your browser.
The question screen will remain open in the old browser window.
- Find the answer in the review/video/website and return to the question screen to enter that answer.
- Fill in all 5 answers to the 5 questions and hit Submit My Answers.
- Review your scavenger hunt report on the next screen.
Read the Full Rules for playing. DoorCountyNavigator.com reserves the full right to decide what entries are legitimate or not, and the decision by DoorCountyNavigator.com is final. All content of the Scavenger Hunt game, including graphics, questions and answers are copyrighted material and owned exclusively by DoorCountyNavigator.com and may not be copied, printed, stored in any medium or electronic format without exclusive written permission by DoorCountyNavigator.com. Violation of any of these rules may disqualify any or all of your entries
If you score above 80% on the scavenger hunt game, Congratulations! You will be entered into the current giveaway drawing.
If you didn't score above 80%, Play again! There's no limit to the number of times you can play in a day, week, or month.
You may also enter the same giveaways or contest via our Treasure Map Entry System. Simply click on the treasure map squares until you find the entry form, complete it and submit it.
That's it! Now you know how to play our scavenger hunt game. Head back to the game and get started now.